Wednesday 25 February 2015

COLLECT AND REFRESH

Today I will give you a sum up of some of my best photos I've been honored to take over my few years in film and photography. Moments of love, innocence, solitude, bravery, excitement and bits of creative captures.
Am glad to share to you and hope they will lighten up your faces as you go through some of the photos as they did to me. The split of a second moment you capture that you cant repeat even if you do it wont be as deep, intense, emotional as the original moment...

Remind me when and why I took this picture. This goons were confused elements posing next to suspending barbie dolls..you talk of crazynormal

Just see; that's all for now


For these two, don't just see..add some feeling too

This is the love am talking about, that Christ taught us; Love is kind just know how to give it whole heartedly

Am proud to be Kenyan, so when you look at me see peace, love and unity


This is part of the solitude series that I would love to do called "Confinement"

NB: That's not me taking the photo, I was taking the photo of the person taking the photo. PLEASE FOCUS WHEN YOU READ THIS,DON'T GET LOST IN THERE


For these two pictures; Respect to my ka phone..it's camera is epic

My final photo for the day..thank you young fella this photo. It wouldn't be complete and awesome without you gracing my frame.


Folks, that will do for the week. Grab yourself some popcorn cold soda and a front seat go through the different captured moments and leave a comment...

Regards,













No comments:

Post a Comment