Tuesday 20 September 2016

PORTRAITURES OF FRIENDSHIP

This is to you that value friendship that has turned to be a bond like that of family. We all have those special beings in our lives who have made that mark. They are never normal, or lemme say mine aren't. We've given them names; partners in crime, Ze Men, Friday_Art, Ad Infinitum, TMA, Raz-a-ghul to mention a few.
For me you've been a strong pillar in my life, I would love to mention y'all by name but sadly there would be conflict of who is first and last..hahahha
Am no Shakespeare to write an all emotional piece, I leave that to Kim but this is my little way of appreciating you and saying how much I love y'all. We've quarreled, made mistakes, laughed, cried and had fun together but the love is constant.
I would tell you alot of things, of love, happiness and the joy your friendship brings but my prayer is that Our Friendship will stay strong and true to see and explore more together.

I'll start off with this chap Ziki the son of the awesome Nancy Vela, he is the eldest in the group.. hehe.. He has brought joy to all of us, really helped the guys to win over the ladies with his charms...


What can I say about She Rose. ALOT. A friend, a soldier that's why I salute her. Since we met up to now we've had beautiful memories and stories that wont fade any time soon.



Mwangi and Diana, well yours is more of a love story that am happy to be part of, Diana's blonde moments that crack us up. We surely miss you Dee




These gentlemen, they represent the team Ze men. Real brothers I salute each of your. Among us there are deposits of talents that daily we explore. We're living to enjoy our uncommon harvest
 Ernest Njoroge aka The CEO, AMG, MARTIN LUTHER BLACK, PROTOCOL
The best calligrapher there is and will be @prince_calligraphy

 Alex the Buffalo, TIBIM
 Sam not Smith but jogoo. Sauti ya soul

Programmer, projector man Edu the huntsman

Raz-a-Nguli with Nashizeey, you've come a long way been through alot but you going to make a way, always remember to pray you need everyday.

Ladies in my life, they bring balance to nature and its surrounding. you're not only beautiful but amazing, and of course stubborn in a good way.

Miss Muthei aka VIXEN, Editor
 Miss Githinji, yet to figure her out completely
 Katulu Mulley

 Miss Moraa
 Phenomenal..makes heads turn
Ngirandifatha Ndirangu, and our spiritual father Rev Wawesh..Yeeea
Thats mw with Mzee Nganda, artist multipurpose.

 Dorcas Thiga with Kiragu. Friends at all seasons

I could go on and on, I know after this I would be hanged by them whom I haven't include here but always know I heart you deeply.
This is not just for me, but for you whose life has been beautiful because of certain individuals in your life. Celebrate and honor them they deserve it.
They are the reflection of why I smile, my images of friendship.

Leave a comment as you celebrate a friend,

12 comments:

  1. Awww this is beautiful...salute! you haven't included Kama he shall want to hang you but...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i am ready for him..ata wewe bt Sam has represented you both

      Delete
  2. Beautiful piece...not coz am in it but coz it speaks the truth n comes from the heart...Heart you back Karuti...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dorcas Thiga...mysterious Maasai is someone else´s name lol

      Delete
  3. Mysterious Masaai,thank you alot..and Dorcas is in it

    ReplyDelete
  4. @karuti3rd eye, salute you for this project.
    got ur back bro, may this family bond continue forever. Ziki being the oldest naye a-pass the burton to the next generation. Cheers y'all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This this awesome good stuff karuti. ..u going places. ..I love the pics ...ziki looks so cute. .thanks man and ur a super awesome pal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haaa.. its all for the family that you've become to me

      Delete
  6. Wow... That piece is amazing esp with the pics.. So epic ..
    Mazeh i miss y'all pepoz..God bless you abundantly and richly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you miss Sera Serchie, I appreciate alot. more to come

      Delete
  7. Waaaaah... mazeh naona leo!! hyo ni kahasho :-)
    nashukuru sana Senseh Karunyo,
    Cheers
    Baraka

    ReplyDelete